Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 2 / 23]

Bray Wyatt “I’m still on TV weekly”

No.9453913 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Per Fightful:
>Much has been made of the current status of Bray Wyatt, with his recent absence from TV having recently been explained as an undisclosed health issue. Recently, news came that WWE were considering backup plans for LA Knight and Bobby Lashley, both of whom were involved with Wyatt in the buildup to Mania.
>However, not all is at it seems. Bray Wyatt reached out to Fightful and explained some of what’s been going on. In the act of full disclosure; Bray has been a source for us in the past and recently explained that he was “far from done” with the WWE. Bray’s comments are reproduced exactly below;
>I’m on TV every week, but many might miss it. There are deep shadows in the corners and hidden depths of horror lurking behind every production box. That’s where Bray Wyatt hides, man. He’s in everyone’s heart when they’re scared, and inside the brain of everyone that society seems to be “crazy”. The beating heart of the Firefly Funhouse is still filled with the blood of the WWE.
>We asked Bray if he was literally at TV, or if this was simple hyperbole. He responded:
>They’re lying to you if they say I’m not there, man.