Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / 1]

can they possibly get any more boring?

No.9915552 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"OMG! random obscure musician has same name as Kevin Nash. Look here is some songs he wrote." Is the latest unfunny and recycled for the 50th time obver years yawnfest to try and keep their dead meme going.
>faggot meme wasted half a decade of life on for free daily is dead and mostly ignored, so overcompensate for wasting my sad life by
>samefagging manually tracked GET comments about gay fanfic in false flag threads few care about for hours and hours
>after I spend the rest of the day when awake monitoring /pw/ to keep these false flag kevin nash threads that few care about from being archived
>i do this as cope for not being able to post R threads and when I do they get murked
>then 30 mins after I leave to go sleep my 20 hours of samefagging gets archived bc nobody but me cares to keep these unfunny stale and uninteresting threads on the board
>rinse and repeat the very next day
>i have been doing this daily for years (not an exaggeration)
>also I wasted my entire wrestlemania sunday samefagging and keeping a false flag nash thread on the board but give up after after wrestlemania ended because board was moving so fast (threads were going from page 1 to 10 in 5 mins) and realized I just wasted my entire weekend like a moron. Because I did basically the same thing on wrestlemania saturday also.