Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

HOW THE DRAFT NEEDA BE

No.9930590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Smackdown starts and The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, The Game, Triple H comes out
>Crowd going ape shit, they know it’s Friday Night and they know it’s about to get fucking ILL
>Triple H grabs the mic
>”DRAFT NIGHT, GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW”
>crowd GOES DUMB it’s WWE AT ITS FINEST
>Triple H starts talking about what the FUCK wrestling is really about and it’s some emotional ass Shakespearean shit, it’s the best promo of his career
>He says to determine who gets the first pick, the Raw and Smackdown rosters gotta compete… in a TWERK OFF
>ALL WRESTLERS REPORT TO THE STAGE AND RAMP
>DAY TRIP TOOK IT TO TEN
>I TOLD YOU LONG AGOOOOO ON THE ROOOOOAD I GOT WHAT THEY WAITIN FOOOOR
>ALL THE WRESTERS ARE THROWING IT BACK AND THEY GOT ASS!!!!!!!!
>SHEAMUS GOING CRAZY THROWING THAT SHIT BACK LIKE HES OFF THAT POWDER
>NAHHHH HOLD ON… WHY IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT BELT DANGLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING????
>Triple H: “OH YALL THOUGHT SHIT WAS SWEET? NAHHH WHOEVER GOT THE MOST ASS NEEDA TAKE THE BELT AND THEN THATS THE NEW CHAMP AND THEY CAN DECIDE WHICH SHOW THEY GET DRAFTED TO #1 OVERALL”
>crowd goes SCHIZOID!!! Let’s go WWE…
>Everybody getting straight RETARDED and trying to set up ladders and shit
>Otis is hitting the MF NAE NAE and Seth Rollins is DOING SOME OOOONE TWO BUCKLE MY SHOOOOE THREEEE FOUR BUCKLE SOME MOOOORE
>SHEAMUS THROWING IT BACK AT A PACE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF MAN… OH HE GOT ASS!!!!!!!
>CM PUNKS MUSIC HITS BUT NOBODY NOTICES SO HE DOESNT COME OUT BECAUSE HES STUCK IN HIS INTERNAL MONOLOGUE AFTER BEING INSECURE ABOUT THE CROWD NOT POPPING
>BRAY WYATT SHOWS UP BUT WONT THROW IT BACK BECAUSE HE TAKES HIMSELF TOO SERIOUSLY
>NAHHH THE FANS START SHITTING ON BRAY “Is he for real????”
>idk R-Truth wins the belt and Triple H says it doesn’t count bc he’s racist and gives it to Roman