Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Dfn1WI/0wvw
[608 / 44 / 95]

West Blue Seadogs Quest #22

!!Dfn1WI/0wvw ID:/IuKVudV No.5531868 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to-

"NO!"
You shout furiously.

After reading the headline of the newspaper you first felt weak and scared, only managing to let out a few whimpers. But now that you managed to digest what was presented you felt that uneasiness in your stomach condense into a pit of vitriolic hate and anger. Eliza D. Silver, the woman that saved your life all those years ago is now in the hands of the marines and they just announced her execution. This can not stand. But as your fists clench around the newspaper and as you force the air out of your lungs through your teeth you hear a voice calling out to you louder and louder until it manages to pierce the veil of madness clouding your mind.

"-ilver! SILVER!"
You look up and see King Neptune of Fish-Man Island looming over you with a stern look on his face.
"Are you listening to me?! I know that you're mad-jamon. But remember what you promised!"
Promise? The very word itself is sending your blood over the boiling point. But even as you give him a death glare that makes the air itself move with a powerful gust of wind Neptune doesn't relent.
"LISTEN TO ME! YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD! YOU SWORE ON YOUR VERY NAME THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY!"

Fish-men Plaza is silent like the grave and nobody short of Neptune himself is capable of standing up to you now. All others avert their gaze or have run away out of a primal fear. Even Shirahoshi herself is speechless as she's witnessing the malice emanating from you. There are no words that could convey how you feel right now. Eliza is in danger and this nobody, this weakling has the galls to tell you to stand down.

>Crazy? I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY!
>"And I guess if I held your kids hostage you wouldn't try anything "crazy", huh?"
>Right. I did promise, didn't I? (try to calm down)
>Other?