Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 2 / 24]

Homeless for a night

ID:0vnBoDgz No.5659598 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<span class="mu-s">Great job!</span>

You have successfully bought the camera you came all this way for. All there's left is to hop on a train and enjoy the ride home.
>"The next one departs at 4:20 AM, Sir."
Oh, shit.
You finish buying your ticket, then sit down in the waiting hall, reflecting on your situation.
It's 19:13 PM right now, no wonder there are no more trains in this shithole of a town. Probably the same applies for buses. Taxi is out of the question, it would take a fortune to carry you home. Well, so it seems you're stranded. Here, in a stranger place, at the middle of winter. Great.
Question is: What now?
>check inventory - you don't even know how much money you have on you, let alone what's in your backpack
>wait it out - if you sit here long enough -blankly staring into the void-, the situation resolve itself sooner or later. Perhaps you will go for a nap.
>take a walk - there has to be something interesting around to make time pass faster, right? Or a room to rent.
>write in

This is a somewhat-short oneshot. There is a clear goal (getting home) and a constant measure of progress (time), tho you will have freedom to pursue your own goals. This is not my first time QM-ing, in fact there is a thread currently up which I've been attending for months now, albeit it's wildly different in gameplay. But the point is, that I'm determined to finish this story.