Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!YnwmYW9vcD6
[628 / 378 / 31]

Evolution Tabletop: Digital World

!!YnwmYW9vcD6 ID:QdYWJR0n No.5663591 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the vast ocean of the internet, chunks of data cluster together to birth a young Digital World. Bits of scrap information are pulled from the web, hexes of terrain are formed, and virtual life-forms evolve within them. The fate of these new-born entities is to fight for dominance of the world, and become the supreme organisms in this ecosystem.

==

Welcome to Tabletop Evogame- Digital World edition. This quest is a PVP strategy game, using a system made by QM Bidderlyn. In it, the goal is to expand and evolve your population of custom creatures to be the thriving species in an alien world. Old archives can be found here if you’d like to backread them.

https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Evolution+tabletop

I encourage you to join if you:
>Can commit to the game and check in regularly for the month or so needed to finish it
>Enjoy evogames and drawing, and like creating lore and designs for your own little creatures
>Like detailed rules systems with a strong base layer of mechanics, but have plenty of room to branch out and make room for creative additions

I’ll take about 10 players or so. I’d prefer if joiners committed to posting roughly once every 24 hours, since species going inactive can affect the game a lot.

>Rules
Please read the rules carefully. It may seem like a lot, but it should click after a little while. If you're a returning player, take note that some rules have been changed since last time, in order to fit the theme of this game.

If a player makes an invalid action in the first 5 turns that's clearly caused by not reading the rules, they each get a single lifeline to rectify it. After 5 turns of getting used to it, completely invalid actions will not be processed or paid back.

ONCE YOU ROLL, THE ACTION IS FINAL. If you roll expansion, you cannot then swap to evolution or migration. Vice versa.

>Joining the game
Draw your species and post an image. Try and make it something I can crop the background out of, and paste efficiently.
Tell us something about the function of your species, and decide where it starts on the map. (Grazing herbivore, parasite, Apex Predator, etc.) No starting on the same tile, or adjacent to another player, so it's on a first-come-first-serve basis. You may reserve a spot in the game, but you may not reserve your tile unless you have a creature ready.

The theme for this game is 'Digital World', so ideally the creatures will be bootleg Digimon. Bonus brownie points if you're familiar with the series and their evolution structure. Here's some inspiration material if not:
https://humulos.com/digimon/vbdm/