Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / 10]

2120 USA Worldbuild

ID:pIHClT3c No.5668892 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT we collectively worldbuild a hypothetical 2120 USA based on this cool picrel I found, using it as a foundational source for said worldbuild.

As contributors, you should post any kino idea or concept or whatever else that you come up with when thinking about this scenario. Be as detailed and thorough as you can in your description while still remaining reasonably brief, and also be as compelling as you can in describing how and why it fits into the established lore both in a literal and "vibe-related" way.

As QM, I will take the best contributions, which will be determined by you the contributors yourselves by bumping the posts with the lore proposals you most like (one bump per post, for however many different posts you want) and with me picking the most-bumped one(s), and then canonize them into official lore posts.

Said lore posts will be made ideally once per day, but this heavily depends on the amount of activity the thread sees at any given time. I will of course save these posts, so that in case this thread goes well and I end up making this a series the lore will be easily accessible and repostable.