Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Dfn1WI/0wvw
[64 / 7 / 29]

West Blue Seadogs Quest #25

!!Dfn1WI/0wvw ID:JM42YTLV No.5674876 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.
"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

Though it may not be the One Piece itself, the message itself does not loose any of its meaning when applied to other things. If you want it, then you have to take it. Such was the case with the land of Wano. And now that it's yours what could be the harm in showing it off to others? Since your soon to be wives asked if they could go on a stroll with you this is a prime opportunity to do just that and to survey what exactly did win in your battles, since up until now you haven't really ventured into the country proper, mostly you just flew over it to get to one or two locations. Now it's adventure time!

The journey itself from the isle of Onigashima to mainland Wano is notoriously treacherous as Kaidos men can attest to the foul temperament of the nations waters. Of course that matters little when one has the ability to forcibly calm the waters around ones vessel with but a thought. So after a short and quite pleasant boat trip you arrive in the Flower Capitals dock with Shirahoshi and Sandersonia in tow. The two are immediately taken aback by both the immensity and the beauty of the city as the nations capital stands like a beautiful gem adorning a crown of towering mountains and massive trees which fill the air with sweet scented flower petals.

"Pretty!"

"I uh... I was not expecting it to be this big. Amazon Lily kinda seems small in comparison."

"Kek! Come on, I'm sure it's better up close!"

As you're about to depart a small detachment of Kaidos men and Samurai approach you and ask if they could accompany you as they know the Flower Capital better and since it might be a bit dangerous for foreigners to go unaccompanied, to which you reply by asking what could possibly be more dangerous than you. Having shut them down you snap your finger and summon the howdah that you arranged for your use. A large lion like creature then runs up to you with a large carriage on its back, big enough to carry all of you. After moving to the center of the city the girls are even more awed by all the sights as Wanos aesthetic style is definitely very unique, though you do notice how it has an uncanny resemblance to the royal palace in Fish-man Island but obviously different due to the different materials used.

Men and women walk around wearing robes with lanterns being hung as you roam through the streets, the city is obviously in the midst of preparing for the big upcoming festival. Looking over your shoulder you ask the ladies what they'd like to do.

>Eating
>Sightseeing
>Other?