Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!JzA350jgstU
[279 / 9 / 38]

The Undersecretary (Redo) #1

!!JzA350jgstU ID:NChlply0 No.5678871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Alethia Altair Amadeus, The Undersecretary of The Administratum, only second to the Master of The Administratum and the Acting Master of the Departmento Munitorum. Your duty was (explaining wise) simple, executing whatever decision your superior had made during the highlord's council. Actually going through the process?

“Pugio, have someone bring more parchment and inkwell, then pick up my medicine will you?”

He nodded dutifully, almost like a guardsman.

“Right away madam.”

The tall and pale skinned blonde man was one of your personal adept, Pugio. He was dressed in a tied up red robe of the Administratum.

“Tanto.”

“Y-Yes madam?”

Tanto, you received her from a governor that gave her as a gift. While she did not have your level of intelligence in arithmetics or read fast as you did, she was still well above the average. She sported a short ponytail and had light dark skin.

“Has the Pursary returned my inquiry yet?”

“Not yet, m-madam.”

You glared at Tanto, then why was she still here? You slam your parchment on your nalwood table, but not too hard, it was nalwood after all. You just made sure the parchment made a sharp whip by flicking the parchment with your wrist.

“Then what are you standing around here for?” You pointed at the door, shooing her out. “Go! Fetch! Now!”

“R-Right away!”

Tanto ran past a tall man with broad shoulders and pale skin. The stubble on his chin was freshly shaved as was his buzzed cut orange hair. He had a large physique that highly differed from the average adepts. He was Sigian Dubh, or just Sig, your third and final of your personal adepts.

“Ah,” You sighed tiredly. “Let me guess, no updates other than the battle itself?”

“I’m afraid so, madame. There is still no update on Cadia except for the ongoing invasion.”

You leaned back on your genuine garskin leather recliner seat. With a crystal cup containing your fruit juice in hand, you sipped it sparingly, enjoying the sweet and tart flavor.

“This is tiresome work.”

Said you, sitting comfortably. Sig rolled his eyes.

“I’m sure it is madam…”

A sigh escaped from your lips. He was such a humorless and sarcastic man, cynical too. The invasion of Cadia reached you last month, yet there hasn’t been a single update.

“And madam, Master Haemotalion calls for your presence at your convenience.”

“What does he want that he needs to call me?”

“I would tell you if I knew, madam.”

Now it was your turn to roll your eyes.

“Oh go jump off the balcony. If it’s at my convenience maybe I should…”

>Go now
>Wait for Pugio to come back with your medicine
>Wait for Tanto to come back from the Officio of Pursary

Hello again, been a while, I've decided to redo the qst since the old one's story and quality is not what I find satisfactory. It will start again with a different story line, I hope you guys can understand.