Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[146 / 48 / 31]

Do Your Best Quest #152

ID:tSqFLCGh No.5680259 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You’re on a tiny side quest to recover Nariko’s missing keyboard from before she became a hobo! With it, she can totally join the band you’re forming for Debbie’s great return! But to find it, you went in search for clues at the Golden Peak Academy (Your OG Hobo’s former school.)

At the gates of this yellowish hell, you’re intercepted by a duo of rude gossipy students who seem to know the mooing one.

“Oh my! It’s lady Edamura! I thought she disappeared for good!” The mean girl on a ponytail exclaims with disdain.

“I can’t believe the daughter of a lousy artist had the gall to come back after all this time, heh. I thought she dropped out for good, heh.” The sardonic-sounding girl with her eye-covering bangs sneers.

“<span class="mu-i">Ugh…</span>” Nariko face palms. She doesn’t want to deal with these two.

“Oh! It turns out that lady Edamura was listening to us! How nosy of her!” Ponytail struts closer.

“Heh, as imprudent as ever! Now we must oblige and throw these remarks in her face!” Bangs struts closer next.

“I didn’t ask for this.” Nariko groans.

“Edamura, you’ve taken the bait! You cannot disengage from this social interaction. Now bathe in our scorn!” Ponytail is moments from doing the stereotypical rich fuck laugh.

“Heh, outplaying an honor student with so little effort. We’re truly one of a kind, heh.” This rich girl will join her partner in laughter the moment they see fit. “Unlike you, Edamura, who is more than one of various kinds. Heh.”

“This is the most pathetic attempt at bullying someone I’ve ever seen, and I forced Nina to say mean things to Nariko.” Yu Yan feels second hand embarrassment.

“…Why did you do that?” You noticed it’s kind of odd that Yu Yan does that to Nariko and Nina.

“Eyes in the game, good looking. We should deal with these two.” Yu Yan wants you to gloss over her hijinks.

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Send the Yu.
>Approach to defend the Nariko.
>Give Nariko confidence to face them herself!
>Take everyone away from these losers.
>Write In.