Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!PZrIwlaMATy
[174 / 38 / 26]

The Difficult Life of a K-Pop CEO

!!PZrIwlaMATy ID:7b25JRm2 No.5681456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you like drama and business management? Then come here!

You are Im Hyeonwoo, the second son of the chairman of Im Group, one of the most prominent entertainment companies in Korea. In the eyes of your father, however, you are deemed a disappointment. In every aspect, whether it's academics, sports, or even your personality, you're just... average. It's a far cry from your older brother, Im Yeongho, who excels at everything he touches. He is a shining star, an exemplary student who graduated from Harvard a year ahead of schedule. Moreover, he's an exceptional athlete, displaying his talents in track and field running. Not to mention, as the CEO of Im Group, he holds the title of one of the youngest CEOs in all of Korea.

You stand in your father's office, feeling the weight of his disappointment lingering in the air. After returning from the USA, where you struggled tirelessly to earn your master's degree in business, you find yourself standing in the Im Business Center, the heart of the family company.

Your father's frustration reaches its peak as he slams his hand down on his desk, causing a sharp echo to reverberate through the room. His eyes, filled with frustration, lock onto yours.

"Enough is enough! You need to take control of your own life, Hyeonwoo. I've done all I can for you, but I can't keep holding your hand forever. It's time for you to stand on your own two feet."

His voice is firm, each word delivered with a resounding weight that makes your heart sink. "That's why I'm giving you one last chance, Hyeonwoo. I've decided to create a company specifically for you: HW Entertainment. I've assembled a team of personnel who were let go from Im Group. It's now your responsibility to make something remarkable out of this opportunity."

You raise an eyebrow, a hint of skepticism coloring your response. "Abeoji, you mentioned that the personnel you're providing for HW Entertainment are those who were let go from Im Group. Does that mean they were fired? How can I possibly succeed with a team of supposedly incompetent personnel?"

He leans forward, his gaze unwavering as he lays out the ultimatum, "That’s your problem. You have one year. One year to build up HW Entertainment and achieve commercial success. Show me that you can make a difference, that you're not a failure.” He pauses. “To help you get started, I will grant you an entire floor of the Im Business Center for your business, completely rent-free. It's a prime location that will give HW Entertainment visibility and prestige. Additionally, I have arranged for you to manage two older idols who have fallen out of popularity. You will have a chance to revive their careers and generate income through various avenues."

The challenge seems daunting: managing idols is a delicate task.