Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 16 / 31]

Barely Mario 2

ID:wIvMBQyg No.5682869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Koopa the Cook, Bowser's #1 cook... er, you were, until yesterday.

Everything is a blur. Your ship was attacked. You cooked with a magical plant for the first time. You had a terrifying brush with death—two, actually... and you met... and you saw... well, the details aren't important. You're on board an enemy ship, inhabited by Princess Daisy of Sarasaland and Luigi, brother of Super Mario. They don't seem interested in your head, though... actually, they've been shockingly nice.

Now, you're on your way to Dinosaur Island, an anarchist's paradise-turned monarchy. You're in a small, modest kitchen with Princess Daisy and—

"I'm sorry, I never got your name."

Hearing a Mario brother address you so directly is, frankly, terrifying. You're not sure if you could ever get used to this.

Surely, they know your identity already. I mean, how many large, rotund Koopas wearing aprons and chef's hats can there—

"Hello?"

Uh. To... to Luigi, you say

>> "I'm Koopa the Cook."
>> Come up with a name. [Specify]
>> "Why did you rescue me? Aren't you on Peach's side?"

(QM's note: Hi! This is a resurrection of a quest I abandoned a while back. Sorry for leaving so suddenly, I was going through some super awesome IRL stuff and, well, it made me super busy haha. Can't promise this visit will be super long but I hope to make it really fun!!)