Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[823 / 130 / 135]

My Sister, My Writer

ID:/IYZYYf1 No.5687808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Nagami Yuu, an aspiring writer with dreams of success. You feel disheartened when you don't emerge as the victor in a prestigious writing competition. Instead, the crown goes to a mysterious author known as Towano Chikai, who wrote a novel about a sister who loves her brother.

However, the evening takes an unexpected turn when your sister, Suzuka enters your bedroom, her captivating beauty enhanced by her gorgeous purple hair. She reveals her astonishing secret: she is actually Chikai Towano, hiding behind a pen name. With her novel set to be published soon, Suzuka confides in you.

Suzuka: "I need your help, Onii-sama. Please, I don't want anyone to know that I'm the one behind the novel. Will you be my secret accomplice?"
You: "Suzuka, I can't believe you're Chikai Towano! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
Suzuka: "I'm sorry. I need your help though."

>"I will help you. We can publish the novel using my name to spare you from any embarrassment."
>"I will help you, but remember, you'll owe me three favors."
>"You have incredible talent. You should consider publishing it under your own name."