Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 6 / 4]

Jurassic Park: Europe #1

ID:OO8myWqe No.5687912 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(Fucking around with GPT-4/Anthropic Claude AI and thought I'd do a quest/RPG whatever to train my prompting/lorebook skills. So yes this is AI-assisted with some stuff written/edited by me. Most characters are also made up by myself.)

>1993: InGen employee Dennis Nedry gets caught in an act of corporate espionage that would have doomed Jurassic Park.
>1994: Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar opens to the world after passing inspection. The world is shocked prehistoric animals have been brought back from extinction. InGen stock rises through the roof.
>1997: John Hammond dies from old age happy his dream was realized. Before his death, he names Peter Ludlow as his successor CEO of InGen.
>1998: After weathering Hurricane Clarissa Facilities on Isla Sorna get expanded and the whole Island gets turned into inGens main factory floor with laboratories working on top-secret projects.
>2000: Under new leadership, InGen expands breeding programs and opens the abanonded Jurassic Park: San Diego to show off prehistoric species. The park is a massive success and cements InGen as pioneers of de-extinction. Public support for restoring extinct life is at an all time high.
>2001: InGen acquires controlling interest in Biosyn, a rival genetics company. With their technology and resources combined, InGen gains a monopoly on de-extinction and genetic research.
>2003: The "De-Extinction Preservation Act" is passed, granting InGen exclusive rights to clone and synthesize prehistoric plants and animals. InGen now has free reign over its research with little oversight or restrictions.
>2006: In a controversial move, InGen begins selling certain customized prehistoric pets to very wealthy clients. Though expensive, there is a long waiting list to buy these exclusive pets. InGen regularly checks up on their sold assets.
>2008: InGen expands its operations by rebranding the original Park and opening "Jurassic Park: Nublar" a massive resort on Isla Nublar with various attractions featuring prehistoric creatures. The park puts the original Jurassic Park experience to shame, drawing millions visitors from around the globe.
>2010: InGen CEO Peter Ludlow now in his 60's retires due to mounting health issues naming Chief Scientist Darius Stahl as his successor.