Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 3]

$596M Treasure Hunt

ID:ZRu3U50P No.5725154 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone,

Today, I am informing you all of a hidden treasure box containing approx $332 million in cash and approx $264 million in assets, located somewhere in the world. What I can't tell you is where it is since that's your job to find out. What I will tell you is that the box is made of titanium, sized 15' 2" 7/8 x 12' 5" 1/2 x 4' 9", and hides in plain sight. The lid is massive, so it will require multiple people to open once unlocked.

The box requires two six-digit passwords and a master key to unlock. I have one of the two passwords, it is: 0-9-0-5-2-3. Baker, my associate, has the other password, but you might need to travel a beaten path to track him down for it, and maybe travel down as many as six different paths before you finally find him. He's a rather wealthy fellow with a handful of businesses, having a bed and breakfast, and art gallery, and even a movie theater, just to name a few. He usually hangs out in or around a court. If you can identify him, and tell him my password, he will tell you his. If you can't find him, he might have it written down for you somewhere.

Halfway between us somewhere lies the master key. It will be buried in the ground. And for the record, don't try to look for it in a lake, because it's not there and you may accidentally drown!!! I seriously hope you don't make the same mistake as someone else did in our last challenge and end up in the cemetery. You may as well just be a cow in the slaughterhouse if you're that stupid. If you encounter any lakes, try going west.

The actual location of the treasure box will be far away from the key itself. A clue will be engraved on the key as to the treasure's whereabouts. Let the games begin!