Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[173 / 53 / 33]

Do Your Best Quest #157

ID:fAZFvRXx No.5735750 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last thread, you slapped a dragon. Right now, said dragon has been punished by the older dragon to be your hobo. The Punished Slapped Dragon has your sympathy, hence why she’ll have the honor. This is what you’d say if you had to explain the situation to someone with as high a Knowledge as you have, and since you’re thinking this to yourself, no more words are needed. None at all. What does your brain want instead? Ice cream. Delicious ice cream. You continue to eat yours here at Jackey Frosties.

“Hobo, you say? You branded her already? Not terribly surprising.” Matilda didn’t expect you to have fondness for your new hobo. She knows well it’s a term of endearment!

“Is this some sort of slang by the youth, Matilda?” Jun Spice doesn’t understand why you called Suan De a hobo.

“No, grandfather, It’s a mad man’s raving.” Matilda shakes her head. Or maybe she doesn’t know it’s a term of endearment. What the hell? What did she say about you?! You’re not the one proposing blood oaths on a Friday morning!

“Sounds in line with what his family is known for.” Jun isn’t surprised, but wants to throw you down the river anyway. “And before you say a word, Suan De, this fact doesn’t deter my decision.”

“I’m aware your resolve is absolute, Master Spice.” The Slapped Dragon knows how inflexible her master truly is. “But may I raise my concern one last time? He dared to call me <span class="mu-i">homeless</span>.”

“<span class="mu-s">No</span>.” Jun Spice’s judgment is done.

“To be fair, you look like you haven’t had a stable job in years.” Matilda has no chill.

“I just went through a fight, sweetheart. One you’d never stand a chance of enduring.” The New Spy Dragon points at her bruises.

“Is it really a fight if your opponent remains unscathed?” Matilda smirks as she points at you instead.

“Well, my hands hurt after chopping her for <span class="mu-s">8 minutes</span> straight...” You look at them.

“That little?” Jun isn’t impressed, then he shakes his head. “Enough, the matter has been resolved. I reiterate, Suan De, you must earn Young Ando’s good graces. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Master Spice…” Suan De drops her head, admitting her faith.

“Good.” Jun Spice is ready to move on.

You got a new crystal piece, a new hobo, and ice cream. Your morale can’t be higher.

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>“Suan De, I know we started on the wrong foot. So, let’s try to make this work, okay?” Be diplomatic.
>“Suan De, I know we started on the wrong food. So, what flavor of ice cream do you like?” Buy more Ice Cream for her.
>“Suan De, despite me being sympathetic with your situation, it is still your duty to put more effort into this than I. So don’t expect me to do the heavy lifting.” You’re not the one being punished for being a meanie.
>“Suan De, I’m so excited! I’m gonna love helping you out!” Be happy to have a new friend and hobo!
>“Suan De, do you really hate me that much…?” Look down like you’re heartbroken.
>Write In.