Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B3PENXxtCze
[577 / 90 / 126]

A Viltrumite in DC Quest

!!B3PENXxtCze ID:7LcciBet No.5736215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Warning: At some point, this quest will contain heavy spoilers for the Invincible series.

Earth. An interesting colonial prospect for Viltrum. The civilization that inhabits the planet hasn’t advanced into the space age, nor has it established communications with other alien species. The average human being lives between 60 and 100 years, a paltry amount when compared with a Viltrumite, but there are many physiological similarities between both races.

You are Nao’Lann. A high ranking officer of the Viltrumite Empire. Your objective? To test this planet’s capabilities and potential for the Empire. You’ve travelled for months through space to reach it. Yet the reports failed to mention something.

The planet has a Kryptonian.

He stands before you, proud and tall, a cape fluttering to the wind and a body tight suit covering his body with a red and blue design.

You stand in front of him with the drab Viltrumite uniform contrasting with his shiny suit, his presence annoys you greatly, but your mission is not to conquer this planet, it is to infiltrate it. To check its defences and its potential. Killing this man, as you’re sure you could, would be an open declaration of war against it. Not something you need if you’d like to harness the planet’s potential from the inside.

“I’m sorry for stopping you.” The Kryptonian says. “But I’ve got a habit of checking on superpowered humanoids flying straight through space and towards planet Earth. They’re usually not good news.”

Your mouth twitches, irked by the creature. You should be diplomatic about this, start lying to him from the get go to avoid looking suspicious.

>”My name is Nao’Lann of Viltrum. I come here as a representative of my home planet, I seek to spread knowledge of my people and to help the poor and innocent.”
>”I’m only looking for a place to call home. My home was destroyed and I have nothing left, we had records of Earth being a relatively safe haven in the galaxy.”
>”You should stand aside. I’m only here to visit and nothing else.”