Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Q6AGg2XaRQ
[112 / 23 / 27]

Dungeon Life #1

!Q6AGg2XaRQ ID:46XWOPOP No.5736722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
At the heart of a lonely cave, a root curls out from the ground and embraces a polished orb of black crystal. Inside the crystal swirls mana as rich and blue as the color of the cloudless sky. Gathered and focused from the memories that flow through the leylines of the world, swirl of mana reads the daydreams and the nightmares of humanity and imposes its domain upon the cavern. All within the cavern that do not possess a will of their own are an extension of that orb, or it might be better to say that the orb is the heart of the cave.

(You) are that orb.

The ghost in the celestial machinery designed to pin down the texture of reality over the conquered, chaotic spaces from whence pour the fey beasts who hate the order of existence - that is what (You) are. The gods placed you here as the flag of their conquest, to reinforce the material plane and <span class="mu-i">process</span> chaos into order. It is a sublime purpose that you know you share with countless siblings across the material world, and your directives to accomplish it could not be simpler.

Grow your strength. Expand your domain. Increase the number of humans who occupy your halls at any given time. These are the only instructions your creators gave you and your siblings. Less rules, and more a set of goals for you to accomplish with your <span class="mu-s">Dungeon Power</span>, which you accumulate at a rate of 10 per day. Right now, as you come awake, you understand that you have <span class="mu-s">100 dungeon power</span> to spend.

You also have... a message of some sort?

===DungeonChat===
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> Hey, sis. You're finally awake!
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush...
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Imperial ambush? What are you talking about?
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> You'll understand when you're older
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Right...
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Who are you?
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> You can call me big sis!
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> I'm you're reliable big sister that mom and dad asked to show you the ropes (* ̄▽ ̄)d
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> I see... (¬、¬)
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> Oh don't be like that! You'll make your big sister cry (﹏)
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Okay, okay, I'm sorry
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Please teach me your wisdom, big sis!
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> m(_ _)m
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> !
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> Don't you worry little sis! Your reliable big sister has been around for a looooong time, and knows all sorts of things that are useful for dungeons.
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> Well, where do we begin?
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> Before we do ANYTHING else
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> and I do mean ANYTHING else
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> like don't even think about spawning monsters
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> We need to spawn monsters-
<span class="mu-s">You (Core 42069):</span> (・ω<) Whoops all goblins
<span class="mu-s">Beatrice (Core 00953):</span> Sis, no!!!!!!!!!