Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[970 / 124 / 169]

Bretonnian Peasant Quest 2

ID:CZ/FINXD No.5742568 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
His home and village destroyed by the actions of the undead, Lucian the Heir of Ruin currently serves the Count Remon as his squire. With his dwarf friend Adok the Ruinsmith, the two have discovered that the corpse of a Grail Knight had been stolen from the Garden of Morr in Castle Bastonne.

In three days the army must set out for its final battle against the greenskin. Between then and now, the grave robber must be found before he can escape with the holy corpse of a Grail Knight.

++The Rules++
>Vote with Greentext, otherwise they probably won’t be accepted.
>Write-ins can be accepted, and might even be used in the final without majority rule.
>If you are going to change your vote, make it so your post only links to the numbers of the previous vote. It's cleaner that way.
>If you mix votes together without modifying them in any way, I reserve the right to employ your top most pick as your vote. Claiming it as a write-in won’t work either unless you modify it to convince me otherwise.
>The aim for rolls is low.

Archive:
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Bretonnia

For the update schedule expect to be semi-daily with the chance I disappear for a week. If something comes up for myself I am placing that before this quest, so that should be kept in mind.