Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[940 / 33 / 217]

Gotham City Beat Cop Quest

ID:T9FjzXz8 No.5755137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The dim interrogation room lamp hums. You wipe a small dribble of sweat from your forehead and grit your teeth. You've been sitting in this un-air conditioned room for close to an hour now at least, you sigh and lean back in the chair. The steel door to the room opens with a loud screech, you squint at the industrial light now pouring in behind the shadow pushing its way through.

"Apologies for the late meeting but, these streets never sleep. I hope you don't hold it against us." He chuckles, but a glint in his eye shows something else, this was a test. You give a polite smile and a nod.

"Of course, sir. I'm willing to reschedule this interview if you can't get away from your case load." You reply with an even tone. He smiles at you and opens the folder he entered with.

"Your application has already been accepted as you know but the commissioner has a soft spot for in person interviews. You never know a man until you've looked him in the eyes." He recites the last line with an air of mocking authority before sighing and peeling back the first page.

"So. We asked for background on you and you provided us with your own written statements, I'm just going to go over them with you now."

How would you describe your childhood?
>Extremely Happy, my parents were always there for me and supported me in most everything I did and gave me the money to fund it.
>Normal, we never struggled but we were pretty firmly middle class. My parents were fine people but they aren't a major part of my adult life,
>Rough. Mother died when I was eight and my Father used his grief as an excuse to tune me up whenever he wanted. I worked hard as a kid doing my best to save up enough from low tier jobs to finally get away.
>Write in

Have you had any run ins with law enforcement before?
>Never, I haven't so much as shoplifted.
>Not for anything huge, a few fights as a kid some minor trouble.
>Yes, before I turned 18 I was a problem child, judge took pity on me and expunged my record.
>Never (LIE)

Do you, to your knowledge, have any Meta-Human powers or abilities?
>Yes, I realize this may be seen as odd but I'd rather catch bad guys in a uniform than a suit
>No
>No (LIE)

"This final question wasn't on official docs but I like to ask it for my own reasons. Answer me honestly here."
>What does 'Justice" mean to you?

Feel free to put your own Write-Ins anywhere in these questions.