Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 1 / 21]

Winds of Change Quest

ID:VjeV06Mn No.5757429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The screeching sound of blaring alarms and the facility AGI woke you up

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-r">+++THE PLANETARY DEFENSE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED+++</span></span>

Confusion washed over you, <span class="mu-s">The Federation</span> had no enemies left.. Let alone one capable of breaching planetary defenses.

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-r">+++ALL PERSONNEL HEAD TO THE CRYOGENIC PODS+++</span></span>

Confusion replaced itself with terror, that was the <span class="mu-i">Phoenix Protocol</span>. Whatever was happening was happening at once through the entire Federation, and was so severe that the central AGI determined the Federation would not survive.

You rushed to the corridor that lead you down to your cryogenic chamber, panicking colleagues were running down to their own rooms in as much of an orderly manner as they possibly could.

You went through the stairs and slopes of the facility to eventually reach the accommodation area highlighted by your eye implant. The pod was already open for you. You undressed completely and slipped into the pod.

Last thing you remember was the pod hatch closing and sealing itself, and the cryogenic fluid filling the empty space of your cell, and the world fading into black…

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Initialising+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Looking at last directives+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Phoenix Protocol+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Searching necessary personnel+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-r">+++ERROR+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-r">+++LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS COMPROMISED+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Initiating cryogenic pod scan+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-g">+++No. of facility personnel - 3250, No. of active pods - 2814, No. of active pulses - 1203+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-r">WARNING, RATE OF LIFE SUPPORT DECAY UNTENABLE</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Redirecting power of from active pods to those with pulses, prioritizing remaining key personnel+++</span></span>

<span class="mu-i"><span class="mu-b">+++Initialising low power mode, activating Chrono Protocol for key personnel</span></span>

You feel the cryo fluid drain and the coldness that comes with that. The hatch opens and you see… barely anything? The only lights in the room seem to be the internal light of your pod, which is only enough to see the ceiling. Has the power gone out? How long has it been since you were last awake?

And most importantly, who are you?

>The Soldier

>The Scientist

>The Mage