Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!JzA350jgstU
[201 / 4 / 30]

Unnatural Gifts & Gifted Students

!!JzA350jgstU ID:PiJdGk6d No.5766180 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Calamitas Academy Of Adventurers.

In the world of Yore, only forty five percent are populated. The rest remains a wasteland, inhabited by dark creatures, savages and much more yet to be discovered. While frontier towns remain, they are quickly gone as they are established. You are- were one of them, as a child, until your home was destroyed. A tale so often repeated. Except you were lucky enough to be rescued.

“Hey look, isn’t that the Bloodletter?”

Unluckily, you were recruited to become a Bloodletter. An order of slayers, scattered individuals who travel alone and lend aid to the people for a price.

“Yes it is, how ghastly.”

“I don’t know why the Chancellor invited such a dirty profession here.”

“I want to know why he thinks he deserves to come here.”

You didn’t want to be here. Your master made you.

You are

>Altair, a human, thankfully. It’s easy to blend in most of the time. [Choose M or F]
>Antila, a half-orc, people tend to be afraid or hate you from the start. The best interaction is when people are indifferent towards you. First impression is mostly apprehension. [Choose M or F]
>Altar, a tiefling, it’s hard to find people who tolerate you, even more to find friends which you have yet to make. At least plants don’t hate you. Sometimes you wish you were a druid. [Choose M or F]

[I'm still on break from Undersecretary, I don't have much time due to irl stuff so I want to try something new.]