Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[143 / 31 / 30]

Do Your Best Quest #159

ID:GT++Pr+H No.5767014 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You’re at School, and the second recess has just begun. After the events that transpired during the morning, you decided that your immediate objective is to deal with the expanding Johnny Fan Club. For that reason, you went after one of its members who coincidentally was spying on you, the hiccup girl who lured you into their trap long ago: Liu Yeong. Your exchange of words was brief, as soon as you mentioned the odd club she started apologizing profusely, hiccup after hiccup, her remorse becoming clearer and clearer.

“I-I didn’t <span class="mu-i">*hic*</span> want that <span class="mu-i">*hic*</span> to happen! <span class="mu-i">*Hic* *hic*</span>!” Liu continues apologizing despite her panic-induced hiccup fit. You’re surprised she hasn’t dropped the stack of books she’s holding.

You can tell that she regrets ever being a part of such a devious organization, but most of all, she feels sorry about doing any type of harm to you.

Is this truly remorse? Or is she regretting being caught? They probably know that you discovered who they were under their masks, so she might not be as sincere as she’s trying to be. But, to be fair, you cannot fake this response…

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Demand Liu to tell you who the leader of the Fan Club is and her location!
>Help Liu out of her coughing fit. Your reliable water bottle will come in handy once again.
>Accept Liu’s apology, that will help her calm down!
>Write In.