Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / 18]

A Lawyer takes on the MCU

ID:nIjkHXEs No.5776914 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You're in a dimly lit room, listening to the painful confession of a brave woman. 'Steve Rogers raped me,' she whispers, her voice trembling with emotion. You can see the struggle in her eyes, feeling the weight of the trauma pressing down on her. 'I fought, tried to push him away, but he was just too overpowering.' Tears form as she continues, 'After he...did that, he just laughed, claiming no one would ever believe my story.'
You lean forward, your gaze intense and reassuring. 'I believe you,' you say with determination. From what you've uncovered, there are allegations that span all the way back to World War II. One particularly disturbing case from a USO tour in 1943 stands out. It's become clear that Steve Rogers has a history, and it's been concealed for years, with the government keeping it under wraps, all to shield their poster boy.
Your resolve hardens. 'This ends now,' you promise, determined to ensure Steve Rogers answers for his heinous acts.
>Interview the victim thoroughly to get every detail of the incident.
>Collect medical reports, therapy or counseling records, or any other documentation that could corroborate the victim's claims.
>Seek out other potential victims or witnesses. Given that Steve Rogers has a history, there could be more individuals with similar experiences.
>Write in.