Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!lVJpPHWlL0z
[222 / 37 / 24]

The Fall of Hyrule #3

!!lVJpPHWlL0z ID:6tXelgOj No.5778030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before the green garbed hero arrived, before the princess’s power arise, before the blade of evils bane, before the kingdom of Hyrule waned, there were kings and queens, soldiers and spies, all battling to keep the kingdom alive. They fought the king of evil’s might, but were all cast down into deepest night. Without their bravery no land would there be, for the hero in green to have set free. So come all ye listeners and harken to me, while I spin thee a tale about the heroes in mail. The common solider whose blood was spilled, to buy time for the hero with the iron will.

Previous Threads: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=The+Fall+of+Hyrule

<span class="mu-s">The Retreat: Day One, Morning</span>

Gannondorf leans back in his chair, and looks out through one of the nearby windows as servants clear the table before him. Captain Laro carefully observes the Gerudo King as he relaxes at the table. The man had always been relaxed and seemingly easy going for as long as Laro had known him, but today he seemed especially unconcerned and content.

"You seem rather pleased this morning. I take it you enjoyed your breakfast?" Laro asks cooly sipping his cup of wine.

"I did, though it's not why I'm so pleased. No, I received some good news this morning. The reinforcements I've been expecting should be arriving later today."

The words are like a cold slap in the face to Laro, but he manages to maintain his composure even though his stomach is now tying itself in knots.

"That's rather shocking news, if it's true." Laro says keeping his tone conversational.

"You don't believe me?" Gannondorf says with a chuckle. "Come with me. I have something to show you." He says rising from the table and heading out to the balcony. Laro follows after him cautiously.