Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 4]

Ghosts

ID:DtRU0NeE No.5778123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“Well?” You look over to your companion as you shine your flashlight on her. “Do you feel anything? Is this an actual haunting?”

With her forehead scrunched together, she starts to sniff around the dark house. “Hmmm…” Although it wasn’t exactly abandoned, the cellar of the house sure felt like it. There was dust everywhere. As the dust gets into her nose, she stops in her tracks. “Hold on Tetsu.”

“What? Do you feel a presence here?” It’s been a long time since you’ve had any real hauntings. It was only natural that you felt on edge as your hands creeped towards your backpocket where you always kept a small plastic bottle of holy water. Your eyes dart around the maze of junk in the cellar. With your companion reacting to the site’s aura, you knew something may just be around the corner.

However, all that tension releases as the deathly silence of the night is disturbed by a loud sneeze. “Achoo.” Your companion lets out. “Sorry.” She smiles towards you.

You just give her a stare. “Take this more seriously will you? Our next rent depends on this job…”

“I know. I’m focusing.”

“Good.” Now that your partner was focused, you go back to exploring the place. “And bless you.”

Just as you finish your words, something bright starts to glow beside you. “H-Hey! Tetsu, calm down there will you!” Looking for the source of the bright light, you see your parner’s left arm glow like a second sun in the cellar illuminating the whole place.

“Ah, crap.” You start to panic as you hold onto your partner’s glowing left arm as if anchoring her into this plane. “Sorry Riko, I didn’t mean it.”

“You should be damn careful!” Thankfully, the glowing subsides without your partner being completely consumed by light. “T-Thank goodness…” She breathes a sigh of relief. “What would you do if you actually sent me to the after life huh?”

[ ] Custom