Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 40 / 39]

Do Your Best Quest #160

ID:C7XGYaA4 No.5780580 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, you infiltrated the Johnny Fan Club with the help of a club member for answers, and now you’re receiving said answers! And they are, oh boy, nothing like you imagined. Meeting your biggest fan girl has left you with mixed emotions, mainly because she has requested to delete your memories of ever meeting her. Primavera’s justification is that she wants to ensure your happiness in the shadows, that if you’re aware of her existence, you’re going to try to stop her from helping. And that this is how she shows her love. But there’s a question remaining…

“V-Vera, what do you <span class="mu-i">actually</span> do?” Liu is wondering the same thing as you are. What has Primavera done, and wants to keep doing?

“<span class="mu-s">Everything that needs to be done.</span>” Primavera’s wicked smile makes a shiver go down Liu’s spine...

“Any examples?” You need any clue of what you can get.

“If I wanted to boast about my accomplishments, we would be here all day!” Primavera sensibly chuckles.

“Just wanna know any specifics.” You keep poking for anything.

“Johnny, my Johnny, love breaks barriers, and my feelings and admiration for you are <span class="mu-i">~limitless!~</span>” Primavera proudly starts bouncing in her crutches. You’re starting to wonder if they’re actually repurposed pogo sticks.

This doesn’t answer anything, in fact, leaving things to the imagination paints a worse picture than you’re willing to admit.

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Ask Primavera if you two actually met or if she’s making this up. You don’t think she deleted your memories already…
>Reject Primavera’s idea of love. Tell her that a true fan wouldn’t want to do this to her idol!
>Promise to Primavera that you’re never going to bother her! She doesn’t need to delete your memories!
>Tell Primavera to look behind her. Then take Liu out of here! Escape!
>Write In.