Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[222 / 26 / 45]

Void Raider Quest 2

ID:nakM0/1H No.5804177 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous thread:
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2023/5772306/

<span class="mu-s">In the last thread, we have inherited a heavy cruiser and are now on our way to Liteia. We also received a cryptic warning in our dreams, but it's probably best to ignore that for now.</span>

You wake up, feeling all strange and giddy. How did you even fall asleep in this cramped turret? After stretching your weary muscles, you trudge back to your bunk. There you find a note in Silas' handwriting instructing you to contact him with the walkie-talkie hidden under your pillow. This can't be good. You gingerly whisper into the radio, "Silas, you copy?" His voice booms back:

"Still feeling light-headed? That's what carbon monoxide poisoning will do to ya. Thankfully they only wanted you asleep, not dead. No, you're too valuable for that. Over"

"What? Who's they? Uh, over." You almost hit your head on the ceiling.

"Get your legs down here to corridor 10C and I'll show ya. Don't rush, don't ask anyone else for the way. And before you go, make sure to
change the passwords on everything. Over and out."

With adrenaline flushing the drowsiness out of your system, you quickly clamber down into the engine where Maintenance Corridor 10/C should be. After a few minutes negotiating narrow passages and tight turns, you arrive before a hatch which has been left slightly ajar. While you are fumbling for the walkie-talkie, a hand reaches out from the gap and pulls you in. Cold metal against your side as the door slams shut. The pressure soon lets off, however, and a familiar voice rings out.

"Don't make such a racket, I almost had you for a nosy techie there."

Your eyes strain to make out Silas' outline against the dark corridor, no, closet would be a better description. A hint of worry creeps
into your voice, "What happened?"

Your first officer simply shone a flashlight at something curled up in a corner. You could barely contain a gasp as you recognise Sofie and the engineer she often talks with. Both their hands and feet are tied, but defiance remains in their eyes.

"I found this fellow here rummaging through your belongings. Since the idiot seemed unable to hack into your tablet anyway, I decided to tail him instead to find out if there's someone else. And would you look at that?"

You turn to Sofie, the surprise not yet gone. "Why are you so interested in my business? I was planning to tell you everything anyway."