Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!hULks113dxn
[156 / 21 / 52]

Hero Academia Quest #50 - Back from the Almost-Dead Edition

!!hULks113dxn ID:FM5bkrsT No.5804752 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Ushi Walker, the half-Japanese/half-American wielder of the mighty quirk “Everything is Bigger in Texas”, one of U.A. High’s better-than-average students, and at this moment, aching mightily for some answers. Just a bit of honest-to-goodness <span class="mu-i">clarity</span> on this shady ‘All For One’ character that seems set on terrorizing you and your classmates in 1-A.

So far, your and Shoto’s own endeavors (heh) have fallen short. But now, Bakugo, after witnessing you fail to glean anything substantial from Midoriya as you all departed your last day of the school term, seems poised to succeed where you two had stumbled in interrogating his neighbor.

It’s not a surprise to any of the four of you in that alley that it’s a much more hands-on and physical means of questioning.

It’s also hard to deny the part of you that’s excited by the turn of events…in that ‘gettin’ the job done’ way. Not in the ‘two boys wranglin’ ‘n one physically dominates the other’ way. Nope. Definitely not… That part of you would’ve rather been the one doing the wranglin’ after all.

But there will be, no doubt now, a bit of wranglin', and maybe some yelling… <span class="mu-i">likely</span> some yelling, by Bakugo, and then Midoriya will finally let you know about All for One and how All Might is involved in all of this!

Shoto may not approve, but it's a just cause: the safety of everyone in 1-A! Probably more than that, like whoever else has a League of Villains' target on their back. Besides, Midoriya is holding back and keeping secrets, even when he knows y'all know something’s up. None of this would need to happen if he just gave you what you wanted!

And not at too high of a cost at that. Like Bakugo had just said, he'd just go home after this and that'd be that. Just getting home to his Mom a little later than expected, maybe shakened up and bruised a bit.

<span class="mu-i">By people that should have been his friends, cornered and extorted by them for the truth…</span>

Of course he wouldn’t tell his Mom what actually happened, and probably make some excuse that it was a clumsy accident. Or, far more likely, a result of training.

<span class="mu-i">It’s what you did most of the time too, not much more than a year ago.</span>

…How many times did you feel like you were cornered in a similar fashion during middle school, and not even for something worthwhile? Yeah, you could have broken free at any time. Not much can stop a suddenly ten foot tall person from going where they want to in the short run.

<span class="mu-i">But you never did run. It wouldn’t have been right.</span>