Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!2IhCLnnO0Db
[157 / 19 / 31]

Forgotten Realms Adventures Vol. XIV

!!2IhCLnnO0Db ID:Xg3MIDPV No.5807148 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The year is 1374 DR. Sixteen years have passed since the Time of Troubles, when the gods were made humble, and forced to wander the Realms as mortals. With the ascension of the mad god Cyric, Prince of Lies, and the recent return of the tyrant god Bane, Lord of Darkness, the future of Faerûn seems increasingly uncertain. It falls to bold individuals who possess an abundance of cunning, might, and determination to shape the future... should they be up to the challenge.

Far above, the clouds obscuring the crystals suspended above the roofless surface world break up, revealing the moon, now shaped like a crescent, and the endless blackness that surrounds it on all sides. Tonight, your deeds have seen both Rupert Tenpenny and Brandt Greycastle removed from the Council of Elders and driven out from Everlund, ending whatever influence they held over the city permanently. In their absence, they will no longer be able to obstruct measures to aid the Eilistraeans, your odd kin.

Whether some new adversary or obstacle will spontaneously manifest to further complicate your quest is a different matter. That said, the taste of victory remains fresh on your lips, and you reckon that you have earned a reprieve from your numerous problems. The dreadful spectrum of evil rays shooting out from the Dreaming Dragon informs that you will not be visiting tonight, but otherwise, the town is yours.

Where to?
>The Phantom Knight Inn. I want to rest my head. And legs. And back.
>The All-Faiths Hall. I simply feel a need to go there, for whatever reason.
>I deserve to be drunk. There must be someplace in this city I can inebriate myself, besides the Stag at Bay.
>I will go to the bridge and watch the river for a spell. To catch my breath after the previous battle.