Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[106 / 18 / 45]

The Amazing Digital Circus - Abstraction Infraction!

ID:dE1iNT5X No.5812859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Amazing Digital Circus - Abstraction Infraction!
——
Welcome! Today is going to be the first day of a your new eternity as a character on The Amazing Digital Circus! Experience love, and mayHem in this heart stopping and mind bending adventure! After all, the only differEnce between impossible and possible is removing two unwanted individuals. That’s right! Here we do the impoible!Anywho what manner of poor sap, and or lucky individual are you? I have a feeLing that you’re gonna do wonders there! Where death is impossible, pain is palPable, and you can’t escape…the fun! So let’s see first thing is first. What of these is most prominent in your life? This will affect your stunning good (Marketable) Looks and a few other unimportant things.

>Sadness. Can’t say I’m surprised, no offense. DEF++ (Clown)
>Joy. Oh, how rare. Especially these days. You know how to live life rather than think about. AGI++ (Animal)
>Anger. Lots to angry bout’ makes sense you’ve got a temper. STR++ (Toy)
>Love. Ah, that’s so corny I can taste the butter and salt, one that so many crave but few have, lucky you. (Stuffed) CHR++
>Neutrality. No strong feelings one way or the other. It’s comfy atop the fence isn’t it?”(Shape.) INT++
>Laziness. Well, the bed IS comfy. Thinking to yourself all day as you wrap yourself in your blanketed shell. Not very ambitious are you? (Puppet) INT+ DEF+ -STR
>Fear. Lots of creepy crawlies and abstract concepts to scream at. But a cornered rat is when it’s at its most dangerous. (Effigy) AGI+ STR+ -CHR