Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[379 / 7 / 51]

Planetary Governor Quest: Rise to Glory #1

ID:IFQAojQ/ No.5817862 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welcome to Planetary Governor Quest! My name is Shmeh, and I have run several of these before. I recently got a cushy position where I work from home 1-2 days a week and should be able to run actively run the quest 3-4 times a week, with the ability to answer one off questions during my normal work days and bing able to run a couple hours a night on weeknights 2-3 nights a week

You have been informed by the Adeptus Terra that you have been awarded the Governorship over the Moran system. You are told that the previous Governor was purged for Heresy. The records on the Moran system are sparse, but they tell of a feudal frontier world in the subsector Selucia of the Sector Phrygia, near the border of formally recognized Imperial Space, close to the halo zone in Segmentum Pacificus. The entire region only recently rejoined the Imperium less than a millenia ago, being reclaimed by elements of the Macharian Crusade. As a result the region is poorly charted and generally underdeveloped, being far from the core of Imperial space and the focus of Imperial Strategy. Based on the scant records available, you know that Moran Secundus is a slightly larger and colder terra like world, featuring a small asteroid belt in the worlds outer orbit along with a pair of habitable moons each hosting a small population of primitive abhumans. The system also features 3 gas giants and a large asteroid belt ringing the system.