Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!I8JM8qS4jxu
[110 / 18 / 18]

A boy and his Bulbasaur 2

!!I8JM8qS4jxu ID:/YS5jIza No.5829124 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>>5811595
>82 and even dubspass with the 55

Or maybe you will learn something of value. As the window only opens inward, there is a considerable dead angle right underneath, and you position yourself to exploit this by pressing closely toward the wall. Bulbmin reacts with confusion, but luckily remains quiet. "What?" There she goes again. "So some guy ran up on him with a Poliwag and then decided to call stronger Pokemon in? That's, like, so lame. If I were going to try that trick I'd at least bring a second Poliwag. What? It is <span class="mu-i">so</span> also the plural! And then it would be like 'Haha, surprise, I said my new Poliwag and never specified there's just the one'." She has to laugh at the idea; an ugly laugh your memory associates with many an indignity. A brief silence follows as she listens to the other person, then: "<span class="mu-i">Four</span> Poliwag? What would be the point? Who wants to blow the money for two perfectly good Pokeballs on waylaying some rando with one Pokemon? Two are enough. I think they become different Pokemon later, but I don't think there's more than two different forms. Hm? Well, idiot or not, Mordo does know his theory. I'd think with how you go pink in the face every time he looks at you you'd pay more attention to what he says." Pause. "Jamie, I have <span class="mu-i">eyes</span>. Hm? I don't know. Yeah, I suppose if I'd taken the bet I would possibly have the cash to spare. What <span class="mu-i">did</span> he get? Really? A <span class="mu-i">Bulbasaur</span>?"

At this point Bulbmin perks up (you can tell by the way his forelimbs straighten against your head), and only your speed in holding his snout shut prevents your disastrous discovery. "<span class="mu-g">Bulblblbl...</span>" You try to stroke his face by way of an apology, and he quiets down. "I suppose it fits. A toady little parasitic growth. What? Oh, oh absolutely. I figured Charmander too." Beat. "Yuri <span class="mu-i">who</span>? That's his actual name?" The next laugh is decidedly less vicious than the usual, but still not at all pleasant. "Heh, Clyde is going to hate that so much. He had like three-houndred riding on a Charmander. But that gives me an idea."

You tend to hate when she gets ideas, at least whenever you are the context. And once again she does not disappoint: "Suppose you guys could actually just come over later. Say you wanted to congratulate him. Yeah, I know, Dad's been insufferable all evening. Got some bike on the cheap and all. So annoying! Well, I better get ready. He'll be back any minute if he knows what's good for him, I can smell dinner already. You get the guys together!"

Continuing to hold Bulbmin's mouth shut, you advance to the door as the feed cuts out with the slamming-shut of the window.

>Ring the doorbell to announce yourself
>Just go inside and right to your room
>Just go inside and talk to Mom
>Go to Sis and call her out
>Other (Write-in)