Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[294 / 25 / 84]

Lingdom Quest

ID:KoruUXP9 No.5832267 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You were made to sit down with your cousins on the floor by your Pappy, surrounded by your cousins who wait patiently to listen to Pappy. Pappy places his hat on your, oversized for your tiny head.

"Listen here Little Ones, Pappy will teach you Our First Memory!"

<span class="mu-i">Before We learned to remember, We only ever wanted to fill Our tummies and nap all day. We had no place to call home as We took from the Earth and Trees We ate and slept and when it died We would go find newer Earth and Trees to take from. We do not know how long We have done this as We did not care to Remember the Earth and Trees We took from.

We were content with Our way of life so long as it filled Our tummies and gave us time to nap all day. But as We continued to live this way newer Earth and Trees became scarce. That was when We came across the Demons who were hungrier than Us and tireless not like Us, and they did not want Us to take what few Earth and Trees were left. They chased Us to the Wide Waters, trapping us between the Demons of the Earth and the Dragons of the Waters. Then from the Wide Waters emerged the Great Turtle carrying Earth and Trees on Its back! It took pity on Us and swam to the shore shooing away the Dragons and allowing Us to climb onto Its Earth and Trees. Then It swam off into the Wide Waters before the Demons could join and when We were safe from the Demons and Dragons, the Great Turtle spoke:</span>

<span class="mu-g">"You are now my guests and I am your host. It is my respect for you and your respect for me that shelters you. Please do not forget my compassion."</span>

<span class="mu-i">We were so hungry and tired from being chased by the Demons that we immediately began to take from the Great Turtle to fill Our tummies and fall asleep, and We continued this without regard to the Earth and Trees. One day We noticed that the Earth and Trees had become too stinky and messy for Us to sleep in. So the Great Turtle Spoke:</span>

<span class="mu-g">"It is my respect for you that I allowed you to rest without disturbance. Please do not forget my empathy."</span>

<span class="mu-i">We had been rude guests to the Great Turtle, trashing Our host who sheltered Us. We cried and promised to remember Its empathy whenever We took from its Earth and Trees, cleaning up after Ourselves. We continued to feast and soon found that the Earth had become empty and the Trees did not grow so We became hungry. That was when Our host spoke:</span>

<span class="mu-g">"It is my respect for you that I continue to offer my gifts. Please do not forget my diligence.</span>