Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!JzA350jgstU
[51 / 1 / 12]

Unnatural Gifts & Gifted Students #2

!!JzA350jgstU ID:11Ou9Plo No.5832976 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thread 1
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2023/5766180/

You are Altair, a Bloodletter in training sent to Calamitas Academy Of Adventurers. For better cooperation in the coming tide of evil, you were chosen to be the extension of the Bloodletter Order. While your first day was without issues, it was all until you slayed a ghoul and found a victim.

“This is my duty, I’ll stay here and see what else I can find.”

“My boy, this is a job of professors.” Professor Hoffman said.

“He’s not just a student.” Professor Yasha said, “and it looks like this isn’t your first time.”

You nodded. “If I may, I’d like to look around more.”

“Make it quick then. Hoffman.”

“I will grab the headmaster immediately.”

You went over your information. The victim was a student, human male, aged fifteen to sixteen years with medium build with well toned body. His throat was open, mangled from the bite from the ghoul. From the uniform he was a first year, no damages at all.

“Do you recognize him?”

“Hoffman and I don’t teach first years. Maybe other faculties might.”

Other than the blood, his hands and clothes had no damages at all. Not even anything under the fingernails. You rummage his pockets and find nothing. This location was far from the main campus, a small street tucked between two buildings, a quiet place for sure.

“What is this location?”

“This is where smaller classes are held. Specializations like hexcraft or spirit-works. Classes for upper years.”

“What else?”

“Ancient languages, rare dialects, rune-deciphering, different kinds of anthropology, and even necromancy and magi classes.” Professor Yasha snarled. “Necromancers, foul things they are. That's what must have happened. They can also make ghouls can't they?”

“Yes but this one is a thrall-ghoul judging from its teeth and consuming blood. But… There have been incidents where necromancers became a vampire more than any other sorcerers. Either they find a vampire or perform a ritual. Anyone can do it but it has been mostly necromancers.

“Foul sorcery that is.” Professor Yasha scoffed. “Can’t believe they teach that here.”

Necromancy. That made your stomach tight. While there were legal practitioners, you and your mentor killed plenty of actual necromancers.

“And this is a first year student uniform?”

Professor Yasha nodded.

Huh. What was a first year student doing here? Wait a minute…

“Magis? Here?”

“Only a few. You know how they are.”

“I’ve only met one. And my mentor was the one who talked to him. That magi managed find a werewolf so easily. They’re amazing. By the way professor, what was the last class?”

Professor Yasha shrugged.

“You’d have to ask the faculties. I don’t teach around here."

For now, your plan was to…

>Bait out a vampire
>Search within the necromancy students
>Get a help from a magi