Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!O3p+gHj6FaI
[35 / 6 / 13]

The Consequences of Fate: The Bad Luck Woman’s Quest 2

!!O3p+gHj6FaI ID:/+sJH3HJ No.5848946 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Authors Note: I'm sorry I left the last quest. I kind of lost confidence in myself, and doom-spiraled. But I'm back and I'm ready to continue, and try to make things right.
=========
Recap: This is the second thread. The first thread died. The quest is about YOU. Your name is Grethe, a small town farmer who comes from the little village of Ena who dreamt of becoming a powerful magic user because of the words of a witty merchant passing through.
Through a number of circumstances, you were thrown headfirst into conflict. And forced by random selection to take part in an Execution. You were to execute a Bad Luck Woman named Ethyl. Ethyl is a white-haired lady of misfortune who curses those who stay put in one area with her for too long. You spared her but because you did this, you were to be outcast from society along with her. However you were saved by a high ranking Priest named Jeremiah who offered you a chance at redemption. Find the source of conflict in a town called Ragefrost and bring it to a close. Do this and you would be taken under his wing.