Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[184 / 46 / 41]

Do Your Best Quest #164

ID:QId04Uxk No.5850813 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Your memories have flown back to you thanks to the great help of your partner Philonune! The history between you and Vera has become “Shady Hotdog Stand Mayonnaise” clear. And now, you must stop her before she deletes these wonderful memories again!

You’re at your Fan Club’s headquarters, Liu is having a hiccup fit due to Vera’s teasing, and with the cord in her hands, it’s just a matter of seconds before Vera wipes your memories!

<span class="mu-s">What will be the first words you spout with your memories back?!</span>

>“Vera! I remember! I remember everything! Your strange eyes! Your squeaking! Your ratty behavior! Everything! YOU’RE A RAT!” Have the epiphany to stop this!
>“Man, I can’t believe all that only happened because I was gonna complain about all the annoying noise you were making!” Reveal to Vera for the first time.
>“Look! Vera! I can carry you now! I don’t have Noodle arms anymore!” Pick Vera up with gleeful stupidity.
>“Wait, we had SEX?!” Shout without any consideration.
>"How's Cat Lawyer? Where's my precious boy!" You NEED to see him!
>"You know, after re-experiencing all that, how the hell didn't you recognize me through this disguise?" Call her out.
>"Okay, what the hell is up with the hair?!" It's too lame to be magic, but it's impossible enough to be stupid.
>"Just cause I didn't say ‘What's Good™?’ doesn't mean that it isn't my catchphrase! I just hold back to keep it special!" You're still not over this.
>"Vera, I still can't believe it... I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VAN!" You've got your priorities straight!
>"Hey, didn't you say that you would never hurt me? You attacked me with poor Cat Lawyer!" And totally unjustified you might add.
>"Man, that Alien Guy was so nice. Guess I was right. You should never judge a book by its look." You have selective memory. Also, Wilvy taught you well.
>“I can’t believe I helped progress Man and Kangaroo relations so much.” You’re a hero to both species.
>“I wonder what happened to Carol at the end there…” You saw reality shift! Vera was on fire! Blake was also there! And the MILF Tomatoes! And the Alien! And, uh, others! What an event!
>“Wait, Mama Bodil didn’t receive our message?” Get really sad. You thought she’d be able to find you! Stupid Vera, you should’ve keyed the car…
>“Vera, is Eddie okay?!” Get your priorities REALLY straight.
>“Hold on a moment, the girl at the arcade that my Sorangeda dropped on was Susie! What a loser!” Have a sensible chuckle.
>“I need to have a stern conversation with Sewel! He’s too deep into too much stuff and I can’t ignore it anymore.” Cross your arms. Wait, your memories are still going to be wiped…!
>"I hope Ms. Bombshell did end up spilling hot coffee on him..." It would be funny.
>"Wait, Kangaroo man's friend was Crossbill?!" A fearful alliance between the species…