Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[421 / 37 / 24]

Elden Ring Isekai

ID:GC58hHhG No.5852414 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is my first time making a thread on /qst/ and I am not even sure if this is the right place but here is the premise anyway:

(You) as you currently are, are isekaid into the Lands Between of Elden Ring.You don't get to bring any objects with you aside from your clothing that you are currently wearing.

What is the goal?
Think outside the box to overcome challenges. Be reasonable, clever, crafty and knowledgable. See how far you can get.
There always should be Current Objective to achieve.

What are the rules?
-The world does not exactly function like the video game.
-You are not a Tarnished. That means you do not have the ability to "level up", cast magic or use "FP" for summoning (Weapons and consumables are still able to cause damage of supernatural nature such as holy or magic). A good rule of thumb is: if you can't to it IRL right now, you probably can't do it in this quest (exceptions possible).
-You can acquire runes but can only use them as currency.
-There are no "damage numbers". Living things die the ways you would expect them to: Fatal strikes to vital organs, suffocation etc.
-Undead things such as the stone imps, skeletons or ghosts need to suffer sufficient structural damage. e.g. cutting a stone imp along the neck with a sword won't kill it but smashing it to bits with a pickaxe will.
-Traders and NPCs don't treat you as a tarnished but will trade with you
Now something very important: Your health and needs.
-Your everday needs still need to be satisfied. You feel hunger and thirst as normal and need to sleep in reasonable intervals
-Sites of Grace will act as "respawn points" but dying is usually not pleasant and you would do everything you can to avoid it
-You are given a flask of crimson tears that when drank heals all your injuries

How to participate?
Formulate a game plan and iterate on it. I will be able to tell you how attempts will porbably turn out and give guidance.
How many players can play?
At the moment I think you have better odds at actually achieving something in a group so the more the merrier. Covering basic survival AND navigating a hostile land alone sounds harsh.

You awake at the First Step site of grace (https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Interactive+Map?id=457&code=mapA). Varré seems to ignore you, as your a not a Tarnished.
What do you do?