Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!YzkbStJEXY
[106 / 9 / 14]

Fate Catastrophe/Superposition 2: Easy Come/Easy Go

!YzkbStJEXY ID:lU++ZDEe No.5859064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thread Recap: Last thread, Marshall Alexander Ernst DeCassere Vrilizadre had gone through a rather uneventful day until chosen by the Grail itself. After scouting out to find a Catalyst, he returned home to have a letter waiting for him having a location to find such a Catalyst. Broke into a Orphange-turned-Mansion, killed a Magus named Cornelius Alba, saved a girl, and summoned his Servant who goes by the Class: Avenger

<span class="mu-i">After you had finished the summoning ritual, you had taken a shower before crashing into bed. Avenger kept to herself, but you couldn't help feeling that she still watched you even through the closed door. You normally didn't care when someone sees you naked, an odd trait as that may be for some you never really bought into the prudishness behind it. But how fellow men or women or others reacted to that, isn't prevelant to you right now. As you are in an area you were not quite sure of, but it certainly did provoke emotions out of you.</span>

<span class="mu-i">Here the sky was a brilliant and pale blue, clouds seemed to morph and fluctuate between forms as they merged in a dance of shape and symbol as though they themselves lived. The Sun was black and red color, two eclipses occuring at once, yet looking about to rolling grassy hills, twisting and flowing rivers so clear and blue you see the riverbed alongside the waterplants and fish within, and meadows of wild and vibrant flowers it almost seemed that things were in higher definition. Midday and Midnight in congregation, but providing a wonderous lighting that enhances the quality, the definition, the very Realness of this land.</span>

<span class="mu-i">A fresh, gentle breeze neither too warm nor too cool sets you at ease in such a familiar yet alien landscape. Breathing in deeply your lungs have a hearty fullness from this air that makes you smile. Trekking across this verdant landscape you just now realize that there is a idle and blissful chipping of birdsong: seeing bluejays, robins, the whip-o'-wills, flocks and flocks of a myriad array of avian species seem to be flying East. Your heart thrumbs with Life with excitement as you follow them, feet hitting into the soft grasses. Each step springing you along, a vitality that the modern world could not provide you making each strain of the muscles a pleasurable exertion.</span>

<span class="mu-i">Soon enough you find yourself deep within a forest, one of those moments where Dreams pass skip time all together. You find yourself in awe and nostalgic wonder, as it reminds you of the Black Forest which you and your Father had hiked and hunted through when you still had him and your Mother around. But the difference is these trees were massive, skyscraper like, yet they each were...distinct. Each tree had a particularity to it, some reminded you of Evergreens, some were like the Bodhis that are found in India, some were like grand bonzais, Oaks and Ashes and Elms.</span>