Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[263 / 66 / 47]

Do Your Best Quest #167

ID:u7adXR41 No.5898037 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Long-standing Prancijanian tradition known as the Smug-Off was carried out. Your OG Hobo faced a Clutz in three intense challenges. It was full of twists, turns, Snips, and Snaps; but only one could be the winner! The one who kept the honor of recording in this old place! And it was your favorite haughty lady, Nariko Edamura! Now, you’re experiencing the fallout of it, it appears the Receptionist has rescinded her offer to Vortexia, and is only interested in having the Bluesberries on board.

“Now Amber and crew, let’s get that paperwork done. Shall we?” The Receptionist smiles at the crew. Ajna fidgets.

“I’m not done talking to you!” The big Clumsy Vortexia is beyond herself!

“Clutz, even if I gave you another opportunity, you couldn’t even put the poster up.” The Receptionist can’t stop throwing jabs.

“I-I’m calling my manager. You can’t leave me dry after our agreement!” Vortexia knows she’s legally in the right.

“Huh? He shows up more than once a day? Lucky you!” The receptionist smiles. “Anyway, papers, papers…” She moves to her desk to look for what she needs for your band’s registration.

Debbie wants to say something, but she can’t find a good moment to raise her voice. The others don’t seem interested in the Clutz’s problems, you can tell by how Ajna vibrates, it’s a form of communication on its own. Nariko is just happy to have won.

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Stand up for the Clutz. There’s no reason to kick her out of here.
>Sell the idea to the receptionist that after this Smug-Off, having this Clutz around as Nariko’s rival is good business.
>Not only stand up for the Clutz, but try to recruit her for your agency (name pending).
>Get these papers done. Like, you need to get past this hassle as fast as you can, regardless of what happens here, this won’t be the last you’ll see of Vortexia.
>Write In.