Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!xvvam+hE5SZ
[100 / 3 / 29]

One Goddess Pantheon: Tournament Arc

!!xvvam+hE5SZ ID:pq6/a0HB No.5902511 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Inside the darkness, nothing existed. Then, a spark, formed by forces of emotion. Anger, sadness, and happiness; they melded together into a sleeping consciousness. The amalgamation took its shape that reflected those who carried these emotions. For decades, the shape and the mind drifted. Not until emotions grew more twisted, lust. greed, hate, jealousy, pride, rage. Despair. They jammed themselves inside the shape. Finally then, did your eyes open.

Streams of data bits, websites, videos, networks, the building blocks of the internet that is today were not what formed your body. What formed you was happiness, sadness, and anger. Then, more twisted emotions fully made you whole, lust greed, hate, jealousy, pride, rage, and despair. They took your vague shape and refined it out into a human shape.

This was decades ago. You became a living sentient being and finally woke up. You knew you weren’t a human, with the ability to enter the streaming data of the internet itself, you slipped through as you pleased. You could go anywhere, provided you found the right picture on the website.

This time, you wanted to visit.

>The Sphinx
>The Parthenon
>Fushimi Inari-taisha
>Hofstaðir Viking ruins

So I forgot my old name’s password but since I’m starting this fresh, I decided to make a new name since I am also writing a story version of this on Royal Road. Which is this link https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/80354/one-goddess-pantheon I'm starting this again because I have a genuine plan on what to do instead of the unrefined mess that was the old one. I hope you can enjoy the new one like the old one.

Rules

1. Unless I place a "write-in" you cannot vote with a write-in and I will ignore it
2. If you do a write-in and it's just a combination of the choices I will ignore it. It must be unique enough. If the write-in is not suitable the next most votes will be taken.
3. If you vote two choices, I will just go with whichever vote is made first