Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[410 / 6 / 45]

The Monster Girl Facility #3

ID:zrzzGDf4 No.5904571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A small light faintly glowed from a small machine, followed by several quiet beeps coming from the device. The group of injured guardsmen quickly looked at the device, realising what this meant. Something had stumbled over the tripwire they had set up in the sugar cane farm. They quickly readied up, grabbing their weaponry and some small tools. They were expecting quite the battle, given how their previous encounter had gone. The last time they had encountered a monster girl trespassing the green section, she had proven how much of a monster she truly was. She had killed several men, taken quite some food and then swiftly disappeared back to the depths of this place. This time though, they were prepared to fight her. They had a plan, they knew not to let the subject's sweet appearance fool them this time around. And they were going to figure out what the hell she was doing down here, where she came from and what her mission was.

Things didn't go the way they wanted though however, as the guardsmen did not encounter the monster girl they had expected to find. Instead, the guards would find themselves confronting a death squad: Your death squad. Having set off the trap and hidden yourselves behind piles of dead plant matter, mud and rubble, you were in the prime position to jump them and kill them. Of course, you had no such intentions. They had their reasons for setting up all these traps, and you wanted to know all about those reasons. Specifically, the murderous subject who had made them set up all these traps and caused them so much trouble. And given your litle explosive set-up, you were ready to ask them about everything they knew...

-----------------------------------------------

This quest is mostly story focused, with no really deep mechanics aside from basic dice-rolling. The story is rather freeform in terms of what choices you can make and what direction you want to follow. What your goal is in this place and who you choose to trust is mostly up to you. Do you want to explore the place and figure out its mysteries? Or do you just want to shoot shit and cleanse this place of monster girls? No matter what you opt to do down here, I will always try to give options for what you can do. You can also always send in your own choices and suggestions on what to do. Either way, I hope to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. My writing ain't perfect, so I always do appreciate it when feedback is provided.

Shared documents:
You, your men and your allies:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_NoldE7zglICEuon-YZNhxjXcqvjszveOsz4u8jz-is/edit?usp=sharing
List of scientists and subjects, along with some minor details:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Z64W31Eszz9CNi-ZWe-t38yqg6riZ9oUvinfd2-F9A/edit?usp=sharing
The monster girls sheets as provided by the government tablet:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sIrSAkYFN57njvPYKcWzpjnme2nMD6Bzgkl-j4wU3LE/edit?usp=sharing