Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 17 / 21]

Eviler Omni-Man Quest Issue#2

ID:fsLtNTgW No.5911909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are <span class="mu-i">Nowl-Ahn</span>, a supreme Viltrumite warrior, sent to subjugate a primitive planet they call Earth. It's beneath you, but duty is duty. You cloaked yourself in the identity of <span class="mu-i">Nolan Grayson</span>, a facade, an <span class="mu-i">Omni-Man</span>, a so-called hero to these pitiful earthlings. The very thought makes your lip curl in disdain. Heroes? They're nothing but insects waiting to be crushed under your might. And yet, you play their game, biding your time, waiting for the right moment to strike.
In the first issue, you murdered <span class="mu-i">The Immortal</span>, the mightiest among the Guardians of the Globe. Following that, you eliminated <span class="mu-i">Cecil Stedman</span>, the leader of the Global Defense Agency, staging his death as an accident.
When <span class="mu-i">Donald Ferguson</span> came to you with suspicions, you cunningly shifted the blame towards <span class="mu-i">Red Rush</span> and his supposed Russian handlers. Subsequently, you lured Red Rush into a trap and ended his life as well.
Dissatisfied with the weaknesses of your half-human son, <span class="mu-i">Mark</span>, you have initiated a secret affair with <span class="mu-i">Dupli-Kate</span> of the Teen Team. Your grand design is to sire an army of stronger offspring superior to Mark and topple the Viltrumite Empire using them as your instruments of conquest.