Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!xX2uu4ZVO2b
[166 / 22 / 32]

Multiplayer civ quest #1

!!xX2uu4ZVO2b ID:O/ko7Z0b No.5912911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The howling wind whipped at the exposed cheeks and knuckles of the marching column, the blinding white snow and ice reflecting the bleak heatless sun from above. It had been days since there was last a break from the endless, freezing march, interrupted only by sleep on the freezing snow between the dunes dotted on the unending glacier. The snow crumbles as you step on it. It, and the ever present creek of the ice grinding against itself and the snow beneath is the only companion to your misery. The column had went quiet days ago. Water and food have run out. Sometimes, someone walks out of the column and drops dead. They are only disturbed when someone rips their cloak off, wanting to give themselves a few days of life more.
A shout erupts from the front. Confused glances are shared between you and your neighbors until you crest the low hill. A smile creeps over your face as the endless snow is spotted with patches of frozen ground covered with tufts of hardy grass. You will live.

Welcome to my first attempt at running a multiplayer civilization quest! In this quest, I will do my best to put you in shoes of the heads of various states, tribes, kingdoms, republics and dictatorships that will inevitably spring up from the people you bring into the fantasy world.