Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!yoLdzmFz1N1
[182 / 45 / 13]

Eclipsed Moon Quest 10th Anniversary Wrap Up Thread

!!yoLdzmFz1N1 ID:kfSkyXND No.5913410 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Eclipsed Moon Quest Wrap Up Thread
Sheets and Info: pastebin.com/u/phantomcrossing
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Artemis_QM
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Eclipsed+moon

[bold]Quest Wrap Up Intro[/bold]

Ten years ago I started a fanfiction quest based on fanart that had recently been mistaken for pre-production art of Sailor Moon’s 20th anniversary by artist Makacon, which presented a cast of grown Senshi as mothers and their daughters becoming new Sailor Senshi. Based on what little translations existed at the time I formed a very basic outline including elements lifted from the mid 2000’s live action Sailor Moon, the Manga, assorted side manga’s, and a few original idea to run the quest from the perspective of this art’s elder daughter of Mamoru and Usagi, a version of Chibi Usa born without the existence of Crystal Tokyo, named in the art as Mikage who had for some reason quite being Sailor Moon under unknown circumstances. With the help of many of you on both /tg/ and /qst/ I ran that quest for 162 or so threads. Coordinated some crossover elements/borrowed characters from other QMs, attempted to organize an actual Crisis on Infinite Quests crossover that kinda fell through, and generally had a fun time in a difficult part of my life between a failing relationship, divorce, depression, and an upswing in my life.

My most active output of this quest was when I was near or at my lowest, and though it’s been about 3 years since the last thread I’d mostly put myself back together, gotten remarried, gotten my life on track, and otherwise. Leaving this unfinished has always been a frustration of mine and while I was on leave to deal with some medical issues I thought to prepare to do this for the tenth anniversary.

Then I lost my job and have been spiraling for a over a week. Finally started playing BotW and burning my way across that map. So today, I’m writing things all at once, posting, and then checking in for your questions, comments, critiques, clarifications, and memories together on this quest.

I want to thank everyone who has stuck around. The memories. Good times and bad, as we close off the story.