Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 3]

A Challenge to All of 4chan

ID:h38xOnqI No.5931459 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have come to give a real quest to the denizens of the underbelly pertaining to the web of human knowledge. I seek out the digital oracles that make the impossible possible. The trial i lay before you is difficult it may even be impossible for 4chan, some will scoff others will say I am foolish, Mad man and imbecilic. I hold no ill will to those who will say such and I understand. For those who are interested there will be reward in successfully completing said quest. Before we begin I will say my Quest is real very real and more of a large Party quest not a solo venture. In saying this my Quest is a selfish and Greedy one but what is more pure than Greed. Love faulters and Anger subsides Greed is eternal. Those with true will and grit will triumph and reap the reward of their labor others will loose hope and fail, like life there are winners and losers. The question is which one are you? As for my Quest, My Challenge per say i mentioned Greed and the root of all Greed is Wealth so this is a monetary Quest In Fact its a Crypto Quest. at this point you may be thinking oh its a scam but ask your self is not stocks and fiat a government and corporation controlled Scam. So Yes This is in fact a Crypto Challenge I will not lie the Reward you receive is based off how well you use the system during the quest . The goal of the Quest is to push a Coin Called Blazetoken.io to $1 in 1year sounds simple right the Digital Wizards of 4chan should be able to accomplish this much right for more information got to the Blazetoken.io it will hold all the info you need to form a strategy for this challenge the only rule is this is not to be a pump and dump it must hold that $1 amount or more for a week. that is the only rule you have your methods and your mission good luck if you so do pursue this Challenge. When the world sleeps the mice come to devore it to the bone....
ps: https://t.me/Portal_SwapNGo_BlazeToken