Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 1 / ?]

Waste Of Space Quest

ID:RRBkpcMJ No.5940932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Man, this game sucks monkey butt. Totally wasn't worth skipping school today for. Sighing, you replace the light gun back into the cabinet and lament how the arcade replaced the prior, better game with this. What was wrong with it...? Kinda hard to actually quantify your thoughts cohesively, but you're a player, not a reviewer. Nobody really asks for your thoughts, or anything really.

Top 3 on the high scores. Your name might not last long here, but whatever. No repeat playthroughs anytime soon. Slinging your bag over your shoulders, it was about time to go and mull over the rest of the day somewhere else.

>"Hey Cross!"
...Probably calling someone else. Not you.
>"Cross!"
Someone else for sure. Don't embarrass yourself.
Turning to face whoever it was calling out, it was nobody you recognized. Guy was wearing the same thing you did, just with black in place of blue. Isn’t too much of a surprise, seeing as both of you are in uniform.

“Not listening.” Already in hindsight, responding to a stranger wouldn’t fare well for driving him off. A reply came after a slight delay, as if success wasn’t expected.
>”Huh. That wasn’t too hard. Say,how to put it now, uhm…?”
“The hell are you babbling about? Use your words and spit it out.
>”I don’t belong here, really-”
“You sure don’t. I’m supposed to be in school right now, so I guess that makes us the same.”
>”Not like that, tch, how about this? Is there a bookstore around here?”
“Was. Closed down a while ago. This arcade took up the space now. That’s your one question, if there’s anything else sorry, I'm gonna go.”
You start to depart, ignoring his attempts to continue the conversation and moving past him, towards the doors.

>Know what, he called me out. Might as well be a little more hospitable and humor him some more.
>I got things to see and people to avoid. Like that guy. A part of me thinks this isn’t worth it.
>