Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[356 / 89 / ?]

Do Your Best Quest #170

ID:HNpQ6wq4 No.5941709 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, your date collapsed spectacularly due to some AWFUL idol continuing to brainwash people with her AWFUL music. You were here to confront said idol, but — just like with your date — things have derailed spectacularly, to the point that you <span class="mu-i">must</span> prove that your homemade cake has the special quirk of giving people the confidence to confess their feelings! You don’t make the rules, and you won’t be treated like a liar for stating a fact! Vivi’s love confession did happen! And you’re going to earn a rare Sparks of Luck card proving so!

“Isn’t the only reasonable way to prove it by… <span class="mu-i">baking the cake</span>?” Vortexia says the quiet part out loud

“Bake the cake?” You open your eyes wide. You didn’t think about that possibility. But is that what you want to do? Can you even do it on your own?

“And waste our time? Don’t entertain his nonsense.” Carol isn’t on board.

“I’m not the one wasting everyone’s time. You are.” Vortexia points out.

“What do you mean? I’m NOT the one who proposed for him to cook.” Carol doesn’t get where this is coming from.

“Do you really not understand how pointless this conversation is? You two have been acting like a girl needs an outside force to confess her feelings.” Vortexia is puzzled by the entire topic. “I’m leading the conversation to its asinine conclusion.”

“It’s not any girl. It’s Vivi! She’s built different.” Carol rejects that this is nonsense.

“The reasonable take is that she got shot down by him and has been depressed. I know what it is like to have your heart broken into pieces, and it’s not easy to recover.” Vortexia is bringing some common sense to this conversation. “Admit this Vivi is a normal person sorting out her feelings, or continue to be unreasonable and ask for proof of this magical cake.”

“When you put it that way, it does seem like we’re grasping at straws.” Emily didn’t think Vivienne could be a normal girl. “But I’m sure Johnny is being genuine about the cake. His eyes don’t lie.”

“That’s why I want him to bake it.” Vortexia doesn’t think you’re lying either. Just that you’re delusional. “At least he can stay quiet if it doesn’t work.”

“<span class="mu-i">If</span>? Did you say <span class="mu-i">IF</span>?! You’re buying it! You believe his lies!” Carol frowns. Vortexia looks away. “I want the truth!”

“The truth is right there! Let me prove it!” You’re determined to see this through.

“Can you do it quickly?!” Carol is frustrated.

Do you really want to derail your date more? It was Carol’s fault that it went south anyway...

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>“No. A cake needs all the time it requires. Now I need a place to cook!” You’re baking the cake!
>“We do magic and shit. Why can’t you believe in my cake? I ate a cheese that made me smarter for crying out loud.” Do your best to not sound like a complete lunatic.
>“You know what? Forget this. I don’t want your stupid card, you brainwashing machine.” Draw the conversation back to what matters.
>Write In.