Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[541 / 13 / ?]

Curse Carrier 3

ID:DDoabFZ8 No.5942189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After officially becoming a father, you decided that this magical town may not be the best place to raise your daughter. As such, you've decided to move to Russia after mostly keeping to yourself so you can hopefully leave a peaceful life there, far away from all the ruckus of the 'game', where magic users kill each other to ascend to gain power and ascend to godhood.

No, you're a married man now, and everything that transpired over there? No longer your problem, you can let the secret US agency take care of it. Your only priority now is making sure you integrate into Russia without attracting too much attention, but that should be easy considering that your wife, Etsy, is a multi-millionaire, and you can solve most pressing issues by throwing enough money at it.

(https://rentry.org/mdo67afk <- things you can buy along some dossier you've already bought.)
---

You listened in on the fight between Mona and the Infinite Reflection. It's hard to tell exactly how the fight went from sounds alone, but considering Mona was the last person to speak, there's a good chance she's the one who won. Sure, that agent was a rank higher than her, but the demon of the backstreet said Mona was incredibly powerful in places she owned, so maybe it was even.

Whatever, you have other things to worry about. You ask your magic, which you've decided to nickname Arachne for now, if she noticed anything out of the ordinary as the plane starts to lift off the ground.

"That's a threatening sounding name, but it's better than nothing. Also, no, as far as I can tell there's no magic anywhere in this plane apart from mine and yours. It's very unlikely they'll try to go after us, if anything I'm sure they're glad that they no longer have to worry about us. Agents had this custom where they cheered every time a strong magic user moved out of the country, because that means it's no longer their problem."

Immense magic potential is capable of scary stuff, so it's no wonder they want people like you as far away from them as possible. You tell Etsy what Arachne said, and she gives you a half-hearted nod. She's pretty stressed right now, and Sophia started crying every time she saw your wife's face. Etsy basically refused to shower or comb her hair when she's in this state, so you can understand your daughter's reaction, Etsy isn't looking her best right now.

All in all, the plane trip is surprisingly peaceful. You cradle Sophia, singing a calming lullaby to make sure she stays asleep, Etsy is obsessively checking the plane's defense system, and Arachne is patrolling around the plane, occasionally stopping to reweave herself. Before you know it, the plane arrives in Vladivostok. D.I.Y's staff is already here to move everything to a brick house you've bought in advance.