Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!e08cz8ZGDS2
[84 / 2 / ?]

Tai Lung Quest 35

!!e08cz8ZGDS2 ID:zfkn02+N No.5947828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You manage to convince the storyteller to take a break and wait while you gather as many people involved with the events of the past four to six months. It wasn't difficult as merely having a complete account was more than enough to entice Luo to wait for as long as it took for you to gather your entourage. Given that you weren't allowed into the village, the task proved a bit more difficult that you expected. Ming was still away and you can innately sense Xin Lan wandering around the base of the mountain as well so both were out of reach unless you planned on screaming at the top of your lungs.

That only left the Brotherhood and Tigress. A few of the Library's leaders were still at the palace, mostly in Palace's library combing over old land deeds and the like to prepare for their people's integration. Tradition made them hesitant to share their tale with an outsider as they preferred to chronicle their own lives but upon learning that Luo was once their host's old master they seemed more agreeable to the idea. You ask for them to retrieve the others and Ming down in the village as you go and search for Tigress. Xin Lan would follow as soon as the word began to spread.

Tigress proved to be as difficult as you suspected. You somehow manage to dance through the minefield that is speaking with her and inform her that an old master of the Palace was visiting and he would very much like to hear her account of the last few months. While it wasn't the entire truth, it manages to play to her sense of duty enough that her tail flicks angrily at you but you take that as a sign of acknowledgement. She'd be there.

All you had to do now was wait and the wait doesn't take very long as something slams onto your back and swings around your neck. Xin Lan hug your neck tightly as they peer right into your eyes, nose twitching excitedly. "You have to take me to him. Now." They say swinging side to side. "Otherwise I'm telling my big brother to beat you up and I'll never give you another holiday gift again." You reach to grab them but they simply swing around to sit on your shoulders and cover your eyes.